of all personal data of Users through the Website and all related services by day100.
2. day100 is the controller for the processing of your personal data.
3. day100 processes your personal data for the technical and functional management and analysis of the Website and related services.
5. For the purpose contained in point 4 we process technical data such as the IP address of your computer, the sites of our Website and related services you visit, the internet browser you are using, previous/subsequent Website you visit and the duration of a visit or session.
6. We retain technical data for a maximum period of 3 years for this purpose.
7. When you contact day100 using our contact form, email address, phone numbers or sign up form we process your personal data for the purpose of replying to your inquiries.
8. For the purpose contained in point 7, day100 processes your name, contact details, your correspondence with day100 about your inquiries and all other personal data you provide to us and which are necessary to answer your inquiries.
9. It’s not determined when data contained in point 8 will be deleted.
10. day100 does not share your personal data with third parties, except with those that you authorize and when required by law. Seriously. We do not share any of your data, including with customers, except when explicitly authorized by you.
11. day100 is allowed to use personal data that is collected by the use of the website day100.me and related services in anonymized and aggregated manner for research and commercial purposes.
14. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and day100 takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures against its loss or unlawful processing.
15. You are entitled at any time to request access, correction or removal of your personal data processed by day100. Please send your request and other questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.